While there are many circles around the world, this circle is for pregnant women. We gather monthly in Portland, Victoria.
- Do you desire to engage in the spiritual experience of pregnancy?
- Do you want to create awareness as you connect with your baby?
- Are you open to communicating with your baby before birth?
- Do you want to enhance your intuition or trust it more?
- Would you like to connect with your tribe of pregnant mammas as you travel the journey towards birth?
Something powerful happens when women come together in circle. Feminine wisdom is shared and true desires come to fruition.Through connection and community there can be healing and an improved relationship with self. Circles can teach you to open fully to your authenticity and help you say out loud what you can’t tell anyone else, which weighs you down
What will happen in circle?
Pregnancy has a way of slowing us down and turning us inward. Along with your body, your mind and spirit is growing. You are invited to come together to connect and build confidence. You can share as little or much about your thoughts around pregnancy and birth.
The Pregnancy Circle can:
- Gently guided to you share in the emotional and spiritual aspects of pregnancy and birth.
- Provide a safe space to talk about your fears
- Express your dreams for your birth and your baby
- Provide connection and community with other likeminded mammas
- Improve your relationship with self
- Make you feel lighter, removing burden from your shoulders
- Prepare you emotionally for the transition to motherhood
In the Pregnancy Circle there is no hierarchy: each woman’s voice is equally important, her story honoured and her voice heard. you can locate the Pregnancy Circle events on my Facebook page Here
Beyond the circle
Something powerful happens when women come together in circle. Feminine wisdom is shared and true desires come to fruition.
Through connection and community there can be healing and an improved relationship with self. Circles can teach you to open fully to your authenticity and help you say out loud what you can’t tell anyone else, which weighs you down
Circle are needed today more than ever. Connection and authentic community that has been lost in today’s busy world can be found again.
The support and connection created in circle has a ripple effect that can impact society as a whole as ever as women step back into their power.
Today’s modern women’s circles are an age old ritual for the #metoo and wellness era.
How to join the Pregnancy Circle in Portland